If you have ever tracked your macros before, you know how handy it is to have barcodes. Now, tracking your Midwest Meals just got EASIER!
You may have noticed that your meals looked a bit different this week. We didn't change any of our high quality ingredients, but we did introduce some brand new labels! Listening to YOUR feedback, we made some tweaks:
- We added barcodes so now you can track your meals in MyFitnessPal or other popular tracking apps simply by scanning the barcode with your phone's barcode scanner
- We made the calories easy to find and read, right up next to the macronutrients
- We created a quick microwave guide for you to reference on best practices for heating up your meals!
How to track using MyFitnessPal:
- Open up the app
- Click the big blue "+" circle on the bottom of the screen
- Click food
- Select whichever category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) you are tracking for
In the upper right hand corner, click the little barcode icon that looks like this..
- Point your camera towards our new barcodes and click the checkmark to confirm